USCG Inspection and Marine Integrity Review Services
Offshore Technical Compliance can provide oil and gas exploration and production companies and drilling contractors with preparation for USCG safety/regulatory inspections, both foreign flagged and domestic. Our Inspectors, which consist of prior Outer Continental Shelf US Coast Guard Inspectors, assist in ensuring compliance with US and international regulations on all types of offshore assets, preventing Coast Guard issued deficiencies in the areas of health, safety, and environment. Additionally, OTC Inspectors have experience conducting internal reviews/audits to verify vessel compliance with company policies and procedures, encompassing all areas of marine integrity.
Assets covered by USCG Inspection:
- Floating offshore installations
- Unmanned and Manned fixed platforms
Verify USCG compliance in the following areas:
- Documentation and training records
- Lifesaving Equipment
- Firefighting equipment
- General Health and Safety
- Crew competency in emergency drills
Internal integrity reviews:
- Review onboard procedures and operations to verify compliance with internal company policies.
- Verify condition of onboard equipment and integrity of the vessel.
- Review vessel documentation and training records to verify company compliance