As part of our comprehensive focus on BSEE/USCG Regulatory Compliance, Crew Competency Assessments, and SEMS Awareness Programs, OTC offers a unique Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSE&Q) Contractor Program. Our contract professionals are skilled in administering your HSE program, conducting HSE program audits, assisting with the HSE procedures, standards, and policies, performing safety inspections, and implementing accident prevention programs.
Through Our Unique HSE&Q Program, you can be assured of the following benefits:
- Competent, Experienced HSE Personnel
- Hazard Awareness and Abatement (HAZOP and HAZCOM)
- Safety Inspections
- Employee Safety Meetings and Educational Activities
- Subpart O and SEMS Compliance and Awareness
- Complete Documentation Review
- Rig Specific Safety Programs Aligned with Operator and Contractor Corporate and Bridging Documents
- 24-7 Compliance Expertise through OTC’s Management Team of Petroleum Engineering and Compliance Inspectors (Former BSEE/USCG)
- Rig Crew Competency Support
What sets OTC apart is the fact that our HSE Representatives are fully supported and cross trained by our TEAM of former MMS/BOEMRE/BSEE/USCG Inspectors, Petroleum Engineers, and HSEQ experts. This knowledge base will further ensure compliance on your operation and reduces the potential of Incidences of Non-Compliance (INC’s). OTC is not a “payroll” entity. We manage our HSEQ work with daily oversight and feedback. When you hire OTC’s HSEQ personnel, you get the full OTC team working on your behalf 24-7. Long term contracts also come with supplemental on-site compliance inspections by our Senior Compliance Inspectors, all of whom are former MMS/BSEE inspectors.