Features + Benefits
With practical hands-on compliance professionals operating the testing software, GREENLIGHT provides reliable pressure analysis and leak detection and compliance oversight. OTC GREENLIGHT offers industry leading data capture and analysis on root causes of test failures and identifies potential areas of improvement to generate greater efficiencies and reduce costly delays. Our highly experienced petroleum engineers and compliance experts provide on-site well control testing assessment and analysis. This service is designed to assist our clients develop efficiency with both online and offline pressure testing processes.
- GREENLIGHT does not require benchmark testing for a baseline reading – this also shortens and streamlines overall testing time.
- GREENLIGHT utilizes a proprietary prediction algorithm for high pressure testing consistently saving time compared to conventional analog chart recording methods.
- The software’s interface is extremely user friendly, allowing for easy on-site annotations and test associations, analysis and reporting.
- Once testing begins, there is a secure, transparent and uninterrupted digital recordation of all pressure events ensuring complete job history.
- Test results are thoroughly reviewed by OTC’s experts in the field and by its staff of registered petroleum engineers and compliance professionals to ensure regulatory compliance and documentation accuracy.
- 24/7 support can be accessed through OTC’s call center and operations team. Our professional and experienced trainers utilize our state of the art training center to coach and train end users and to provide software demonstrations.